Townsquare Live Events Minnesota, LLC is in the business of presenting safe and enjoyable concerts and festivals. As a festival employee, volunteer or vendor, you will be a representative of Townsquare Live Events Minnesota, LLC, and an important member of the team. As such, your behavior and appearance, both on duty and off, should be respectful to our patrons, and your fellow team members.
We have established the following policies and procedures to assure the comfort and safety of all our patrons. We ask that you read them carefully, and check the box below to indicate you understand and will abide by them if you're hired.
Townsquare Live Events Minnesota, LLC POLICIES & PROCEDURES
The following policies and procedures apply to all WE FEST employees, volunteers, vendors and subcontractors, and their employees.
NO HARASSMENT OF ANY KIND
Note: these examples of impermissible behavior are not intended to be an all-inclusive list. At management's discretion, any violation of the policies or any conduct considered inappropriate or unsatisfactory may subject the employee to disciplinary actions. Questions about this policy should be directed to YOUR SUPERVISOR OR TO THE EMPLOYMENT OFFICE MANAGER ON DUTY. IF THE PROBLEM IS LATE AT NIGHT PLEASE DIRECT YOUR QUESTION TO SECURITY MANAGEMENT STAFF ON DUTY.
- No employee, volunteer, vendor or subcontractor of Townsquare Live Events Minnesota, LLC shall, at any time, engage in any form of "harassment" with respect to any other person.
- No threats or intimidation intended to place another person in fear for his/her safety or well-being.
- No uninvited or unwelcome touching.
- No fighting, or violent acts of any kind.
- No offensive, obscene, or abusive language.
- No sexual harassment: sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, sexually motivated physical contact or other verbal or physical conduct or communication of a sexual nature IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- No possession or use of firearms, knives, switch blade knives, num-chucks, throwing stars or any other object which is intended or designed primarily to be used as a weapon capable of inflicting serious and/permanent bodily harm.
- NO possession or use of fireworks of any kind.
- No Trespassing in the campsite of any patron, vendor, subcontractor or employee while off duty.
- No Reporting to work under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or using, selling, or possessing alcohol or illegal drugs.
- Proper attire must be worn at all times. While on duty we ask that you do not wear open toed shoes, as this is a hazard. Don't wear shirts with no midriff, extremely short shorts or skirts, or other revealing attire. Your supervisor will have the right to ask you to change your clothing if it not appropriate for work.
Your uniform consists of any or all of the items that identify you as an employee or volunteer of Townsquare Live Events Minnesota, LLC These items include but are not limited to: credentials, t-shirts, vests, and hats. While ON DUTY all employees and volunteers must wear their uniforms. When OFF DUTY, everything that identifies you as an employee must be taken off.
PENALTIES FOR VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICIES and PROHIBITIONS
Violations to any of the policies or prohibitions without "just cause" are subject to: termination; suspension; reprimand; written or verbal warning; changes in job duties or compensation; stripping of festival credentials and removal from the property.